Selling At Auction
The information below should tell you what you need to know about selling with Paul Beighton Auctioneers. If you require more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
We specialise in estate clearance working closely with the legal profession. Our friendly and professional service ensures that properties are swiftly cleared and saleable items then sold through public Auction. You will have to make your own arrangements to clear unsalable items.
We offer a free valuation service for items brought to the saleroom between the hours of 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, you will have to make an appointment. Use our Google Map to find our saleroom.
An email valuation can be arranged if you are able to email digital images of the items firstname.lastname@example.org.
Home visits can be arranged for larger estate appraisals.
A fee of £45.00 plus VAT is payable for home collections covering a single item or a full van.
We hold fortnightly Antiques and Collectables sales and quarterly Antiques & Interiors sales. All sales are very well attended being advertised widely on the internet, national and local press and the Antiques Trade Gazette. Both sales offer live internet bidding and our in house p&p service allows us to sell at an international level.
Charges for selling at auction
Goods entered for sale are subject to a commission of 16% plus 1.5% for insurance.
- £3.00 lotting fee (if sold or not).
- Storage charges after Friday sale week £5 per lot/per week.
- Items not collected within 3 months of the sale will be re-sold.
- Bank transfers are issued 10 working days after the sale, or after cleared funds.
- Bank transfers for Antiques & Interiors sales will be sent 15 working days after the sale, or after cleared funds.