A Georgian gold mounted diamond riviere necklace. With 55 graduated rose cut diamonds in solid shell formed collets supporting a large central pear formed drop. Visible pear cut 9mm x 12mm, largest rose 8mm, 26 grams gross weight, 41.5cm outstretched.
O. J. Perrin, Paris, large 18 carat gold and diamond curb chain. Each link set with six brilliant cut diamonds. 128 grams, 82cm long, links 8mm wide.
A large 17th century Sino-Tibetan bronze statue of Buddha Shakyamuni. With glass inset eyes and seated in meditation on a simple reeded plinth, 52cm.
A Linthorpe dish by Dr. Christopher Dresser. Modelled after an original Fijian Priests ritual drinking dish. Decorated to the dish well with autumnal glazes, the figures head left unglazed. Impressed Linthorpe 293, c.1879-1889, 17.75cm. Notes; another example is in the collection at the British Museum.
An Art Deco white gold and diamond brooch. Lozenge in form, with diamond frame and a central bar of seven brilliant cut diamonds in milgrain setting. Principle stone approximately 1.0ct, gross weight 13.7 grams, 6.5cm.
A Georgian gold and silver mounted emerald and diamond cluster ring. With a cushion cut emerald 6mm square under a border of fourteen diamonds, diamond set shoulders in a triangular formation and with a reeded shank. Gross weight 4.96 grams. Size O.
A Regency Japanned snap top centre pedestal occasional table. With ebonised parcel gilt fluted baluster and acanthus pedestal and with gilt paw feet, 46cm x 36cm, 59cm high.
A Irish George II mahogany notched dish top silver table. With shell motifs to the front and rear frieze, a shell carved to each knee and raised on paw feet, 78cm x 49cm, 71cm high.
An early 19th century Chinese black lacquer cabinet on table stand. Embellished to the doors and sides with a gilt landscape and having gilt metal lock plate and carry handles. Fully fitted inside with open tiers, sliding doors and drawers and further decorated in gilt, 170cm high, 103cm wide, 57cm deep.
A George III green Japanned oak 8 day longcase clock by Thomas Gardner, in the Minories, London. With brass arch top dial ornamented with spandrels, having silvered chapter ring, with subsidiary seconds and date display, 233cm.
A fine Royal Crown Derby cup and a scalloped saucer from the Judge Elbert Henry Gary service. Painted by Albert Gregory with panels of flowers framed within elaborately moulded gilt borders incorporating a G. monogram for Gary by George Darlington on gros bleu and turquoise grounds. Signed by both artists, printed mark in gilt with Royal Warrant and Tiffany & Co retailers stamp, date code for 1910 on the cup and 1911 on the saucer, saucer 13.2cm wide.
Victorian school gilt framed oil on board. Interior scene with a young boy and girl, the girl making a flower garland. Signed indistinct and dated '94, 23.5cm x 29cm.
A 19th century mahogany dresser base in William and Mary style. With three drawers framed with reeded mouldings and having oak linings and raised on seven barley twist supports with an undulating cross stretcher, 160cm x 45cm, 84cm deep.
Archibald Thorburn (1860-1935) gilt framed watercolour. Titled Ptarmigan in the Highlands. Signed 20cm x 26cm.
A large Chinese stone printing block. Carved in light relief with figures and mythical beasts in a landscape. Character incisions to the top, 58cm x 86cm.
A Linthorpe pottery moon flask designed by Dr. Christopher Dresser. Treacle glazed and moulded with an Oriental gentleman to the front and a waterfall to the rear. Impressed Linthorpe, numbered 440 and with facsimile signature, 12cm.
An early 19th century Indian Vizagapatam ivory inlaid rosewood writing box. Decorated with scrolling flowers and foliage with penwork decoration. With silver drop handles, escutcheon and hinges, 43cm wide.
J. Turner (British 19th century) large gilt framed oil on canvas. The Stolen Interview, genre cottage interior scene with a young girl escaping while her father sleeps. Signed J. Turner and dated 1862, 91cm x 71cm.
A George III oval giltwood framed pier mirror with later bevelled glass, 122cm x 76cm.
A Victorian figured walnut collectors specimen chest with seven graduated drawers and locking pilasters. Containing assorted minerals and gemstones including topaz, agate, quartz, nephrite and jasper, 51.5cm.
A 19th century Chinese export ebonized stage cabinet. With reeded mouldings and having carved openwork galleries. European hinges and locks, 190cm high, 98cm wide, 39cm deep.
A pair of Regency mahogany hall chairs. With carved shell motif backrests and raised on tapering octagonal supports. Stamped Gillows Lancaster, 86cm high, seats 46cm high.
A Chinese bronze Buddhistic devotional group. Raised on a stepped base and with inscriptions to the reverse, 36cm high.
An Art Deco 18 carat gold and platinum ring. With a reeded scrollwork shank set with round cut diamonds and a rectangular emerald under millegrain borders. Size R.
An early 19th century gold mounted six section topaz cross brooch, 5.5cm. 62mm including the suspension loop.
Kevin Charles (Pro) Hart (Australian 1928-2006) two gilt framed oils on board. Titled the Bush Camp 1 and 2. Signed 24.5cm x 19cm.
A Worcester bell shaped mug with reeded strap handle. Printed in black with a portrait of King George II, warships and Liberty surrounded by emblems of war. RH for Robert Hancock and anchor rebus for Richard Holdship c.1760, 11.75cm.
Albert Ernest Carrier Belleuse (French 1824-1887) patinated bronze sculpture of Aphrodite. Signed A. Carrier, 80cm high.
Four miners lamps. A Naylor of Wigan spiralarm, along with four brass examples one Davis of Derby and two John Mills, Newcastle.
A Regency inlaid mahogany bracket clock. With brass finials, lion mask handles, ionic column supports and painted dial. Housing an 8 day twin train chain fusee movement striking hourly on a bell, 60cm high.
A 17th century leather bound pocket bible with engraved silver mounts. The Holy Bible Containing the Old Testament, London, printed by John Field 1658, 12.25cm high, 7.5cm wide, 4cm thick.
An 18 carat gold solitaire diamond ring. With split shoulders and rub over set with a round cut diamond approximately 1.0ct. 1.22 grams, size I.
A Titchmarsh & Goodwin oak refectory slab end dining table and set of six Windsor chairs including a pair of elbow chairs. Table 183cm x 82cm.
A 19th century German simulated rosewood cuckoo clock. With dome top, enamel dial having Roman numeral markers and raised on an ogee shaped plinth, 47cm high.
A Regency satinwood collectors specimen cabinet on stand. With ebonized mouldings, strung inlay and raised on square tapering supports with a shaped under tier. White metal label to the top inscribed D.U.R. collection, 70cm x 40cm, 102cm high.
An Art Deco white gold, opal and diamond ring. Set with a canted rectangular opal under a border of 26 diamonds, with seven diamonds to each shoulder and all in a milligrain setting. Along with a fragment of black opal. Gross weight of the ring 7.8 grams, size M.
An 18 carat gold five stone diamond ring. Set with five graduated old European cut diamonds. Principle stone approximately 0.7ct, 0.3ct and then 0.2ct. Gross weight 4.65 grams, size N.
A fine Royal Crown Derby soup plate from the Judge Elbert Henry Gary service. Painted by Albert Gregory with panels of flowers framed within elaborately moulded gilt cartouches by George Darlington with further arabesques and incorporating a G. monogram for Gary on gros bleu and turquoise grounds. Signed by both artists, impressed Derby, printed mark in gilt with Royal Warrant and Tiffany & Co retailers stamp, date code for 1911, 24.5cm wide.
A trio of World War I medals awarded to 27044 W. O. CL. 2. W. H. Baker. Yorks. L. I. War medal, Victory medal and Distinguished Conduct medal stamped C.S.M. Jr. Along with ephemera pertaining to the medals including numerous wartime photographs, birth and death certificates, article from supplement to the London Gazette. Also including a silver ANZAC medal for bayonet fighting.
A pair of 19th century Anglo-Colonial ebony chairs with canework seats and raised on turned supports.
A Linthorpe pottery Aztec style bottle vase designed by Dr. Christopher Dresser. With reeded mouldings to the shoulders, incised with a face, bands of stylized triangles and with streaked glazes. Incised 237 and stamped 00, 19cm.
A fine pair of Rockingham dessert plates with anthemion and gadroon moulding painted by John Creswell. With a wide borders of gilt and green enamel arabesques framing large still life compositions in the Dutch style. Pattern 409, printed statant red griffin marks c.1826, 23cm wide.
A Yamaha brass alto saxophone in hard case. Stamped Yamaha YAS-62 021248.
A William IV full sovereign 1827. Bare head portrait of George IV by J.B. Merlen on the Obverse. The Reverse has the Ensigns Armorial of the United Kingdom in an ornate shield, surmounted by the Royal Crown.
A cello, probably 19th century. Spurious label for Antonius Stradivarius, 76.5cm.
A fine Rockingham dessert dish with anthemion and gadroon moulding painted by John Creswell. With a wide border of gilt and green enamel arabesques framing a large still life composition in the Dutch style. Pattern 409, printed statant red griffin mark c.1826 , 25cm wide.
A large Rockingham card tray with C-scroll moulding, delicate twig handles and applied Dresden flowers. Painted with a large titled landscape vignette, Suspension Bridge, Shoreham. Printed puce griffin mark and script title in red, 38cm wide.
A rare Caughley inkwell of waisted drum form and with four pen holders. Painted in underglaze blue with flower sprigs and an insect between printed cell borders. Printed C mark c.1780, 9.75cm diameter.
An 18th century Chinese blue and white ginger jar. Painted in underglaze blue with a pair of lion dogs and a brocade ball. Unmarked, 18.5cm high.
A large pearlware mocha jug of barrel form. With reed moulded collar and marbleised slip glaze c.1820, 19.5cm.
A rare and interesting 18th century English porcelain saucer probably Bow or Isleworth of neatly potted form. Decorated in underglaze blue with an unrecorded river landscape print incorporating trees, a folly, a small sailboat and a village with church spire in the distance under a painted dot and cross hatch border c.1760, 11.5cm diameter.